Re: [m2e-users] Dependencies with classifiers not working

Has anyone seen my memory? This is something I actually fixed 3 weeks ago as part of https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MECLIPSEWTP-184
The dev build is available from http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/m2eclipse-wtp-e37/all/repo/

Signs of old age are kinda frightening.

Regards,

Fred Bricon

2011/10/29 Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I reproduced the bug with m2e-wtp, this explains why it impacts STS.
It thinks, wrongly, there's a duplicate dependency and tries to be clever (and utterly fails) in moving one of them in the target folder.
I opened https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MECLIPSEWTP-192 to keep track of this issue.
I'll try to fix it this week-end so you can try a dev build ASAP.

Regards,

Fred Bricon