Re: [m2e-users] new connectors available

The maven-remote-resources-plugin works with m2e prior to 1.0 as well
as command-line, and the remote resource (a directory of files) is
automatically added to target/classes without further configuration. I
understand m2e has a different execution model. I'll look into
creating a connector or suggesting someone create one. Any other
solutions I could use off the shelf? I simply want to include another
maven module in my classpath, and maven-remote-resources-plugin does
this very simply. I previously tried the maven-dependency-plugin,
which was more complex to set up and didn't work in eclipse
consistently.

jeff