[m2e-users] Autocompletion and nested configuration tags

Hello,

When using autocompletion in a plugin after I enter the <configuration></configuration> tag it seems the rest of the tag "do not have contextual completion".

This is:

I enter this config

<plugin>
<version>2.3.1</version>
<configuration>
<archive>
</archive>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Inside <archive> it prompts me options to add (for example) <finalName> which is not a valid tag inside <archive>

Any plans to fix that behavior?

Regards
Any sufficiently recent Microsoft OS contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Unix.

Back to the top