Re: [m2e-users] new connectors available

No sure this is that simple. It is not possible to tell from m2e when
the remote resource has changed, so there is no way to determine if the
plugin need to be executed. Running it on every build "just to check"
will likely be too slow, at least it will be noticeably slow. What may
work, is running this during full/clean build only (this should include
project configuration already). Not as convenient as automatic
execution, but still better overall I think.

Also, I don't think maven-remote-resources-plugin contributes anything
to project classpath by itself, so adding source folders from
corresponding m2e connector is probably a bad idea.

--
Regards,
Igor