Re: [m2e-users] global settings.xml file

It does,

...but this did not happen with previous versions of m2e using embedded 3.0.2 maven. When we added 3.0.3 as an external runtime the global settings file of this installation was merged into the project poms in the workspace. This does not appear to be happening now. I've had to merge the global settings into my user settings file.