Re: [m2e-users] importing maven webapps - failed sometimes?

Kristian,

- do you see anything in the eclipse log? <workspace>/.metadata/.log
- have you installed m2e(clipse) wtp? If so what version are you using?
- do you have a multi-module setup or only webapps?
- for the failing projects, are the failure reproduceable when importing on a clean workspace?

Regards,

Fred Bricon