Re: [m2e-users] Using builder to auto deploy resources

Actually I just figured it out, I don't want to explicitly call the goal as the profile should be doing that for me. My problem was that my pom -> build -> resources was missing a resource entry for the area where my code was stored so it wasn't being picked up.

Thank you Igor for the suggestions they helped me look in the right place :)

-- Paul Ryan