[m2e-users] Using builder to auto deploy resources

Hi all,

I did a quick search of the archives and couldn't find my question being answered so if this has been asked before I apologize.

First a setup on what I'm doing. We have a custom deployment plugin as out software has an interpreted mode so we don't have to pre-compile a lot of our code, thus we store this code in src/main/resources within our projects. We have a profile that can deploy only changes to these resources and it works great from the command line.
I've configured the project (s) to have our custom profile enabled and I've un-checked the skip maven builds on resource box.

When I do a clean of the project this profile gets build; however this doesn't seem to work from an auto build.

Any help on how to get this to work from an auto-build would be greatly appreciated as this is the only thing keeping us from completely dropping ant scripts.

Thanks,

-- Paul Ryan

Back to the top