Re: [m2e-users] Using builder to auto deploy resources

So you want zar-to-tomcat goal to be called whenever any file is changed?

In 0.12.x you can add this goal to project lifecycle mapping via
properties (right-click)->Properties->Maven->LifecycleMapping "goals to
invoke on resource change...".

Beware of potential performance problems as this goal will be called
whenever there is a file change under src/main/resources. Ideally, the
implementation behind the goal should be using plexus-build-api, which
will allow it proper interaction with workspace.

--
Regards,
Igor