Re: [m2e-users] Having a Bad Week - eclipse sick

Oh!  That reminds me!

We keep workspace and project metadata in separate directories.   This
might be standard practice for some, but eclipse does not prevent you
from storing projects "inside" of a workspace directory.  Doing so
brings pain...

Thanks,

Alejandro