The logback config file is in the same location.

If the m2e logback feature is installed (the default), all logging goes to the logging file and to the maven console. In addition, all WARN and ERROR logging goes to the eclipse log as well.

Vlad

On 2/24/2011 8:48 AM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
In m2e 0.13, all the logs are now handled through logback and a file gets in .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logging and the console no longer gets populated with things like that.
For the logging to be enabled you will need to install the 2 features available from the m2e update site: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/updates/N
Would you mind giving a try to 0.13?

On 2011-02-24, at 6:14 AM, David Balažic wrote:

Hi!

In the situation described in my previous mail (checked out additional
maven managed projects from SVN) I also noticed that artefacts
are apparently downloaded several times.

Excerpt from the Maven Console:

2/24/11 11:42:09 AM CET: Downloaded http://maven.springframework.org/milestone/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.3.2/cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.3.2.jar
2/24/11 11:42:10 AM CET: Downloaded http://jolbox.com/bonecp/downloads/maven/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.3.2/cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.3.2.jar
2/24/11 11:42:27 AM CET: Downloading http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.3.2/cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.3.2.jar
2/24/11 11:42:28 AM CET: Downloaded http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.3.2/cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.3.2.jar

Is this normal?

PS: Is there a way to make the Maven Console to have a larger buffer size?
I asked it a while ago, but no reply:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00927.html

David Balažic
Software Engineer