[m2e-users] Making m2e understand new packaging types

Hi,

I am a committer on the apache aries project and we have a maven
plugin that creates a new packaging type called eba. When I import
projects using m2e it flags projects with this packaging type with the
error:

Unknown or missing lifecycle mapping (project packaging type="eba")

What do I need to do to get m2e to cope with this packaging type?

I'm using m2e 0.13 and the version of m2e I used prior to it moving to
eclipse didn't seem to have a problem.

Thanks
Alasdair

--