Re: [m2e-users] [m2eclipse-user] Resources in target/test-classes are removed

Resources go missing because of interference between JDT and Maven
builders when they both touch the same generated files. The problem gets
worse when Maven plugins make changes to filesystem directly without
notifying workspace. Explicit lifecycle mapping gives you full control
over Maven builder, so you can avoid the interference by only selecting
required project configurators and "good" mojo executions.

--
Regards,
Igor