Re: [m2e-users] [m2eclipse-user] Resources in target/test-classes are removed

Sorry to disappoint, but nothing changed in that area in 0.12, so the
problem will most likely come back sooner or later. We are working on a
permanent solution, but it won't be available for some months. Don't
expect any magic, however. m2e will basically detect "unsupported"
projects and force users setup custom build lifecycle mapping.

--
Regards,
Igor