Re: [m2e-users] [m2eclipse-user] Resource files not copied to target folder

We *plan* to add more intelligent build lifecycle mapping in a future
m2e release. This work has just started and we'll make a separate
announcement when we have results of this work included in a build.

In 0.10.x and 0.12.x, you can use explicit lifecycle mapping
configuration as in [1] for example.

[1] https://docs.sonatype.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2949459

--
Regards,