  2. Log in with your Eclipse account credentials and click Subscribe.
  4. Click Unsubscribe.

–Andrew.

2018-08-30  kl. 21:20 skrev Jad El-Khoury <jad@xxxxxx>:

______________________________
Jad El-khoury, PhD
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division
Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Javier Herrera Ledesma
Sent: 30 August 2018 18:02
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] Using lyo-dev for *dev* discussions

Good idea.
+1

El jue., 30 ago. 2018 a las 10:27, Andrii Berezovskyi (<andriib@xxxxxx>) escribió:
Hello Lyo devs & users,

This email is particularly for the users. I have just checked and there seems to be 101 subscriber on this mailing list. While I am flattered to see so much interest in Lyo, it makes me feel a bit bad about sending “low-level” dev discussion to this list.

However, I would like to actually move away from ad-hoc emails and chats and keep the dev discussion together on one mailing list. I am planning to ask the Eclipse Webmaster if it would be possible to rename this mailing list to lyo-users and to create a new lyo-dev mailing list just for people who are actually interested in the “noise” pertaining to the bug discussions etc.

Any thoughts are welcome!

–Andrew.

I.S.C. Ricardo J. Herrera
SUN Certified JAVA Programmer (SCJP)
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer