From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Javier Herrera Ledesma
Sent: 30 August 2018 18:02
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] Using lyo-dev for *dev* discussions

Good idea.

+1

El jue., 30 ago. 2018 a las 10:27, Andrii Berezovskyi (<andriib@xxxxxx>) escribió:

Hello Lyo devs & users,

This email is particularly for the users. I have just checked and there seems to be 101 subscriber on this mailing list. While I am flattered to see so much interest in Lyo, it makes me feel a bit bad about sending “low-level” dev discussion to this list.

However, I would like to actually move away from ad-hoc emails and chats and keep the dev discussion together on one mailing list. I am planning to ask the Eclipse Webmaster if it would be possible to rename this mailing list to lyo-users and to create a new lyo-dev mailing list just for people who are actually interested in the “noise” pertaining to the bug discussions etc.

Any thoughts are welcome!

–Andrew.