Re: [lsp4e-dev] How to cleanly terminate a session?

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the suggestions.

To illustrate the point that often problems are not bugs but my own misunderstandings, I've just made a considerable improvement by adding Thread started/exited events to my adapter. Now lsp4e seems a *lot* happier and will evaluate multiple sequential debug executions without locking up or getting confused about which threads are which.

I still can't get the adapter to terminate gracefully, so perhaps I'm missing something *else*... and some valid DAP traces would be very useful. I'll check the examples you suggest. Thanks again.

Cheers,
-nick

Back to the top