Re: [lsp4e-dev] How to cleanly terminate a session?

Hi Mickael,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug. I've had several "problems" on the way that have turned out to be because I was sending the wrong responses or not sending responses to messages. One thing that would help a lot would be some example logs of common debugging scenarios. Is anything like that available? (Happy to share mine, but I suspect they're doing things wrong!)

Cheers,
-nick

Back to the top