Re: [lsp4e-dev] Can we release soon?

OK. Lets release "tomorrow" then :-) You can promote the https://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/0.14.0-snapshots/S202003032032/ to be https://download.eclipse.org/lsp4e/releases/0.14.0/ when you are ready as AFAICT LSP4E is working with LSP4J properly.

(PS I am grateful to Martin L for doing an integration test as part of the review of https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/158568/ - that helps the confidence level of LSP4E release!)

I do recommend that any dependencies on LSP4E are version locked to org.eclipse.lsp4e;bundle-version="[0.13.1,0.14.0)" or org.eclipse.lsp4e.debug;bundle-version="[0.12.0,0.13.0)"

I will raise the issue of graduating and semver of LSP4J on their communications channels. Keep your eye on lsp4j-dev for an email.

Note that there is no requirement for incubating projects to use < 1.0 release numbers. It is totally ok for incubating projects to start using semver as soon as possible.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders