Re: [lsp4e-dev] Can we release soon?

I would prefer that we release when we previously announced - i.e. when all the other simrel contributions release.

Personally I really don't like that LSP4J releases just before everyone else - and I think for example this issue in LSP4J https://github.com/eclipse/lsp4j/issues/415 is part of why. For now based on a bit of history and that Maven publishing "rules" are different than how p2 works makes it logistically hard, but I would rather figure out how to realign LSP4J than have LSP4E also join the release early route.

(PS We could just release an extra time if needed, i.e. 0.14.0 today and 0.14.1 on 18 March, but with the additional issue of APIs changing, that is non-trivial too.)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders