Re: [lsp4e-dev] Can we release soon?

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 5:37 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wrote a long email and as I finished writing it I think that there is an underlying difference in approaches between how you and I see the purpose of the LSP4E release. Please correct me if I am wrong. I see the LSP4E release as the end of the integration process and you see the LSP4E release as the start of that integration process. If that is the case I am fine to change to your way of seeing things and have LSP4E be the start of the process.

Yes, it looks like you found the root of our divergences here. Thanks for that, as I wouldn't have been able to find or explain that better.

Back to the top