[leshan-dev] Correct usage of blockwise transfer from server to client

Hi everybody,

I am searching for help regarding the usage of blockwise transfer from a Leshan server to a Leshan client.

I am trying to transfer an opaque message from a Leshan server to a Leshan client whose size exceeds the maximum size for one single package. Therefore the client returns a 4.13 message indicating that the message size is too big. I was of the opinion that the BlockwiseLayer would take care of the blockwise transfer if the message is too large for a single message. When sending messages via the WriteRequest I see no interface for manipulating the block options. Therefore I assume it's not intended to set these on the lwm2m layer. Did I miss some configuration value? Any help is appreciated!

Best regards,

Sebastian

Back to the top