Re: [leshan-dev] Correct usage of blockwise transfer from server to client

Hi,

depending on the leshan version your using, this may require some setup for californium.

So which version you are talking about?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn