Re: [leshan-dev] How to use DTLS in LwM2M Server when using the cluster mode

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply - I was actually looking at RedisSecurityStore. I strongly believe that if there is a good Northbound API (which we are using almost exclusively), it makes total sense to extend it to add some API to also register / de-register these devices' keys. However, I think we would need two different APIs: one for LwM2M Server and another for the LwM2M Bootstrap - do you agree?

As we need this ASAP, I'll try to look into RedisSecurityStore to find out how exactly it is that the current implementation is storing this, so I can replicate it on my own service, by connecting it directly to Redis.

Again, thank you!

Pedro