[kura-dev] Pull Requests

Hi Everyone

I have been working along with a colleague on a port of KURA that will run under Windows. We have been quite successful and would like to offer our changes back to the KURA project.

As we come from more of a Windows based development environment we are not very familiar with the Git and Eclipse workflows and we are not sure how best to make out pull request.

Should we make a single pull request which contains commits from two different developers or should we make two pull requests one from each developer.

Mark Cullen
Windows Development – Eurotech United Kingdom

direct:    +44 (0) 1223 403466

email:   mark.cullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

EUROTECH

Imagine. Build. Succeed.

UK – 2 Clifton Court | Cambridge CB1 7BN | Tel. +44 (0)1223 411200 | Fax +44 (0)1223 410457 |
www.eurotech.com

Back to the top