Re: [kura-dev] [iot-pmc] Approval required for Kura 2.0 release

Hello,

We are still trying our best to get all features complete in this release. If we de-scope any features, they will be minor features that can be pushed off to the next release.

We always do release candidate builds. We usually do this once the majority of features are complete and relatively stable. I don’t know that a RC build is realistic by the end of the week, but we will certainly have one next week. When we create a RC I will send a note to the mailing list letting everyone know it is available.

Thanks,
--Dave