Re: [kapua-dev] Account Missmatch in Deployment Scripts for OpenShift

At the moment we only have the Docker repository "kapua", this is a non-official distribution channel as the project it not yet IP clean.

So the correct DockerHub account would be "eclipse", but currently it is not yet available as "eclipse".

However you can provide an alternate value, as this is a parameter in the OpenShift template, this can be done from the UI or from the CLI.