Re: [kapua-dev] Please have a look at issue #538

So we go with the fall-through marker then.

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Abdelatif Bensari <abdelatif.bensari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
This should not be a problem as long as the methods are throwing Exceptions.
The only thing is, if something happen (like an null pointer exception) before throwing the  target exception, we do not have that information for debugging. However the break won't change anything.
For me this piece of code make sense.
Have a nice day.