[kapua-dev] Account Missmatch in Deployment Scripts for OpenShift

Hi Jens, Henryk,

short question: I ve successful setup all in Origin running on AWS and had some trouble before. I think this was due to my first approach to add the new kapua project by the GUI in Origin, where I just copy&paste the kapua-template.yml from github.
This failed many times and brought me to the oc console approach.

Is it possible that we have a missmatch for the DOCKER_ACCOUNT which is "kapua" (openshift-deploy.sh) but in the kapua-template.yml it is "eclipse" ?

Or maybe I am wrong but this was really stopping a straightfoward GUI-based Kapua Project spinup.

BR Mehmet
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Mehmet Arziman

Back to the top