[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Pushkar Gupte <pushkar85@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:32:52 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am evaluating if I can utilize JWT to create my own domain specific modeler. I have almost finalized on JWT. There are a couple of features which I think would be good to have in the modeler. I would be more than happy to develop them and contribute them back to the JWT Project -
1. Graphiti style "Context Buttons"
2. Bend points for connections.
However I am still learning EMF/GEF and it would be great if the community can give me some pointers/feedback as to how I should go about implementing them.
All help appreciated!