Re: [jta-dev] Any objections to not requiring a review from a committer for any PR raised by a committer merging their PR?

Ok, something breaks the sailboat image in the PDF (for me at least, tested on 2 machines). Updating the PNG (https://github.com/jgallimore/jta-api/commit/69a3148abf6fe9e3f564678987c6b2cfb12b4377) seems to fix it.

I'm ok if you want to merge, and I'll send a PR for the image.

Thanks Tom!

Jon