Re: [jta-dev] Any objections to not requiring a review from a committer for any PR raised by a committer merging their PR?

Sounds like we need to do better at reviewing your PRs. I'll go through everything that's there for review now.

I personally don't object to not requiring a review - its still possible to review changes after they have been committed, and things can be reverted or fixed as necessary. For complex changes, I'd expect the author to want a review, and chase it up if that is taking a long time.

If we do see complex changes going in with no review repeatedly, we can discuss that here.

Jon