Re: [jta-dev] Requesting a project committer to review a (large) PR

Perhaps it would be enough to verify that the diff view (without needing to expand Transactions.adoc to see each change there) looks reasonable: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/pull/161/files and the build output produces documents? The current build output can be located in the "default" check of the PR. You can currently navigate via directories in the artifacts to https://ci.eclipse.org/jta/job/eclipse-ee4j_jta-api-pulls/220/artifact/spec/target/generated-docs/ and take a look at the pdf and html.

I have just noticed that the pdf has the wrong file name. I will raise a PR for that if I can once this is merged to make this PR clearer. I have raised https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/issues/165