Re: [jta-dev] Requesting a project committer to review a PR

Hi Tom

I just took a look. The email thread left me a little confused, but it sounded like a "if you haven't changed the module name, you can leave it alone for this release". As it was updated 21 days ago in this commit: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/commit/b86a11a62599d6960d28179bdf75f1df89cb81ae, I do think the documentation update that your PR provides should be applied.

Cheers

Jon