Re: [jta-dev] Requesting a project committer to review a PR

I think we do need to do the change because we have updated the module name but the current PR is just to update the readme to reflect that so please if a committer can do a review of https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/pull/164 that would be great.

The module name change was: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/commit/b86a11a62599d6960d28179bdf75f1df89cb81ae