Re: [jpa-dev] I'm interested to contribute

Great. Thanks Lukas.

I've already started working on "Jakarta-ize your Specification document" as mentioned in the description in https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/issues/242. I just put a comment on that issue so that no one would pick it up.

Regards
Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 2:07 PM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ehsan,

On 4/7/20 7:06 PM, Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> [..] I just have a question, Do you have a branch for the new
> changes or should I create a PR on master for each meaningful batch of
> commits?

just create a PR and someone will go through it. It would be also good
to note somewhere what you are exactly going to do to avoid overlap with
others.

I tried to extract Jody's feedback from
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/issues/255 to
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/issues/268 so you can use that
one for tracking. There also might be areas which are not covered there,
in such case just create new issue for it.

thanks,
--lukas