[jpa-dev] I'm interested to contribute

Hi Guys

I'm interested and have enough free time to contribute to the project. I'm a committer of JSON-B Yasson implementation and I've done some minor contributions to JSON-B spec too. Besides that I'm part of the MicroShed project, developing tools around MicroProfile specs.
Based on what Lukas mentioned here seems Jakartifying the spec is one of the thing that needs to be done. I can help on that if you agree. I just have a question, Do you have a branch for the new changes or should I create a PR on master for each meaningful batch of commits?
Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam
Java Developer

Back to the top