[jnosql-dev] Eclipse JNoSQL after Jakarta NoSQL refactoring

Hello everyone, we've changed Jakarta NoSQL on some points.

Thus we have a couple of fixes to move Eclipse JNoSQL ahead. I've created a Milestone on Github:

https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql/milestone/4

Several issues are excellent points for beginners.

Such as:

Once Eclipse JNoSQL is not a spec but an Eclipse Foundation project, thus we need to create under the Eclipse Foundation Process:

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#release

Another topic, as Werner gives feedback on this issue: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/nosql/pull/154#issuecomment-1383680478

It would be great to release a version instead of only milestones.

Please let me know what you think.
--
Otávio Santana

Back to the top