Von: Otavio Santana
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021 09:04
An: jnosql developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jnosql-dev] Release new version: 1.0.0-b3

Yeap, there is not blocker on the API side.
But does it make sense to release an API version without release a RI?

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 4:50 PM Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I would say for the Jakarta Spec and API the dependency on MicroProfile does not really block us, and should the compatible implementation have ongoing Problems due to that, it might be an issue there, but I see no reason to wait much longer on the API side.

Werner