|Re: [jnosql-dev] Release new version: 1.0.0-b3|
I would say for the Jakarta Spec and API the dependency on MicroProfile does not really block us, and should the compatible implementation have ongoing Problems due to that, it might be an issue there, but I see no reason to wait much longer on the API side.
It has been over six months since the last version.
I want to release a new version, 1.0.0-b3:
- Remove JNoSQL logo from repositories
- Remove "Artemis" references in the package and use "mapping" instead.
- Remove "diana" references in the package name and use "communication" instead.
- Update Cassandra library to use DataStax OSS
- Fixes HashMap issue in the mapping API
PS: We are still waiting to discuss the integration between Eclipse MicroProfile and Jakarta EE to check how the MicroProfile dependency will ok.
jnosql-dev mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jnosql-dev
Back to the top