[jnosql-dev] Release new version: 1.0.0-b3

Hello everyone.
It has been over six months since the last version.
I want to release a new version, 1.0.0-b3:

  • Remove JNoSQL logo from repositories
  • Remove "Artemis" references in the package and use "mapping" instead.
  • Remove "diana" references in the package name and use "communication" instead.
  • Update Cassandra library to use DataStax OSS
  • Fixes HashMap issue in the mapping API
PS: We are still waiting to discuss the integration between Eclipse MicroProfile and Jakarta EE to check how the MicroProfile dependency will ok.

--
Otávio Santana

Back to the top