[jms-dev] PR / progress ready for Jakarta Messaging and milestone?

Hi JMS Committer Team,

Is the Jakarta Messaging Spec. ready to to listed for Milestone ready? I can see that the Spec. document was updated a few weeks back, but I'm not sure if it's ready. Kevin's board shows it at 8 of 11 check. https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jms-api/issues/255

Is it known if anyone on the committer team is actively shepherding Jakarta Messaging to the milestone and planning to submit a Specification site Pull Request?

-- Ed

Back to the top