Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] Bug 520927: moving away from JSch

Thomas,

Apache Mina SSHD is not available on the HPE NonStop platform to my
knowledge. My team is generally responsible for ports, and I would have
heard about this one being done. So it's not a capability issue between the
two, it is an availability issue.

Randall

Back to the top