Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] Bug 520927: moving away from JSch

>From a headless perspective, JGit is used on platforms that do not support
either EGit or the specific sshd implementation being integrated here. In
some cases, OpenSSH is problematic and not available either. JSch is a
crucial component for access as a client from JGit, so removing or changing
the default is highly not desirable.  In addition, it is difficult to change
JGit defaults when being used through Jenkins, which is currently in use.
Please be careful with future plans.

Thanks,
Randall