Re: [jgit-dev] Problems loading JGit in Eclipse

Thanks for the reply.

I don't see the string S2015 anywhere in the jgit source tree, but it does appear in several places in the egit-developer-tools.p2f file, which I got from here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Tools (link to http://git.eclipse.org/c/egit/egit.git/plain/tools/egit-developer-tools.p2f ).

So, maybe the p2f file just needs a find/replace that points to the Mars release URL that you mentioned above?