[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:27:50 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Salomon Automation GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120502 Thunderbird/12.0.1
Jetty 7.6 is required now. How am i supposed to get this, and what for is it required? Do i have to install 7.6 only in environments where i develop jgit/egit (to run tests, etc.) or is it a runtime dependency too?
For the "normal" RCP Devloper package of Eclipse 3.7.1 i'm unable to install jetty 7.6 as 7.5 is a dependency of the eclipse package... :*( i cannot compile without reverting your jetty related commits locally now.
Any hints? probably i'm just doing something wrong :)