Re: [jetty-users] SolrJ/Solr: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header

On 5/30/23 17:34, Shawn Heisey wrote:
I commented the line setting org.eclipse.jetty to WARN, and I'm running it again.  This is going to create a VERY big logfile, because jetty is now logging at DEBUG.

I am trying one more thing ... setting the client to use http/1.1. I remember we had some issues with Solr where http2 wasn't working right, and I think the final fix for that was upgrading Jetty.

I bet if we upgraded the servers to the latest version with Jetty 10 the problem would go away, but I do have the ability to change this on the client side, so I am going to try it.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back to the top