Re: [jetty-users] Getting FastCGI response back from FastCGI application

Hi Ryan,

Firstly I don't think you need the initial ServletHandler you are using, you could instead add the ServletContextHandler onto the server directly.
ServletContextHandler contextHandler = new ServletContextHandler();
contextHandler.setContextPath("/");
server.setHandler(contextHandler);

I'm not an expert on FastCGI but maybe I can help. Are you sure your script root is correct? I think it should be a path but it looks like a package name.

Other than that, if you've already read and understood the documentation at
Then you might like to look at the working embedded example of the FastCGIProxyServlet in the Jetty test code.

Cheers,
Lachlan