Re: [jetty-users] Are Subject Alternative Names compulsory for SSL in Jetty 9.4.18?

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 4:34 AM Sonali Dasgupta
<sonalidasgupta95.2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please note that keystores which worked without SAN in jetty 9.4.8 , now give "No subject alternative name" errors on running the applications on jetty 9.4.18 .

We need proof of that, otherwise it could just be something else wrong
in your application.
Jetty does not do much with respect to keystore handling and TLS, it
delegates everything to the JDK.
Report a reproducible test case that we can try ourselves, or detail
*exactly* what's inside your keystore, what request are you making,
and Jetty DEBUG logs with -Djavax.net.debug=all.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top